Perched on the exclusive peninsula of Peterborg, overlooking the Caribbeans longest beach and most breathtaking bay, Casa Lupa is the islands most sought after villa. From the jaw-dropping aquamarine views, authentic Moroccan dcor and outdoor living lifestyle, every sensory experience at Casa Lupa ignites that laid-back island life daydreams are made of.
Situated on the Northside of St. Thomas in Peterborg Estates, lusciously landscaped Casa Lupa is a five-minute drive to Magens Bay, and also a short walk to the islands secret beaches accessible only by foot and boat. Even with the Caribbeans best beaches just minutes away, youll likely find yourself wading in Casa Lupas infinity pool, which gives the impression of floating right in
The fully air-conditioned main pavilion offers the Great Room and kitchen, and the adjacent master bedroom/bath suite, both connected by a shady covered loggia off the courtyard terrace, just perfect for alfresco dining and languid days and nights of sheer relaxation. The plush Great Room, which shares space with the kitchen and dining tables, features comfy sofas and chairs, cable TV, and for your pleasure, collections of books, games, music CDs, and movies to watch. In the middle is a round wooden dining table, and on the other side, the well-equipped kitchen awaits. At the rear of the Great Room, french doors flanked by Chinese statues of rams open out to a pergola'ed gallery just outside, with a large gas grill and access to the laundry room.
The designer kitchen is spacious and extremely well-equipped. It shares space with a mahogany dining table that can seat eight. French doors fitted with screens open outside to the loggia and the sea view. The shaded loggia is furnished with a large dining table and with a cluster of cushioned wicker seating; three steps down is the infinity-edge pool and sun deck set with cheery orange sun umbrellas and chaise lounges, all bordered by blooming tropical plants.
The master suite is at the end of the loggia, an air-conditioned, spacious queen suite. An antique Moroccan table serves as a desk, and the spacious en-suite bath features a double vanity and large shower graced with an inset of old Italian tiles and windows looking out to the sea views.
Across the courtyard terrace is Casa Lupa's second pavilion, where a patio covered with a pergola roof provides access via screened french doors to two air-conditioned, main-level suites. The blue queen suite has a tiled en-suite bath and its own covered balcony overlooking the beautiful azure of Magens Bay. Adjacent is the green twin-bed bedroom/bath suite, decorated with colorful Guatemalan masks and a Moroccan dowry chest.
A staircase leads down from this level past a flowering garden of vivid bougainvillea to Casa Lupa's fourth suite, a totally private haven away from it all, with a small sitting area and en-suite bath.
Trips to Morocco inspired the simple but stunning interiors of Casa Lupa. The villa's walls are lime-washed, tinted with natural pigments from India and Africa. Moroccan mirrors and a Berber dish feature camel-bone inlays stained with henna; a kitchen wall showcases a hand painted antique pharmacy shelf, and the draperies in each room were hand woven in Morocco of silk and wool and dyed with natural pigments to match each room's wall color. Bed linens are luxurious 800-count. A few carefully-chosen hand painted Chinese pieces, original paintings and artistic accessories enhance Casa Lupa's fine decor throughout. Brand new and ready to greet privileged guests, Casa Lupa is just a very short drive to Magens Bay beach, five minutes to Mahogany Run Golf Course, and about ten to fifteen minutes from Charlotte Amalie. Very highly recommended!
Bedroom / Bathroom Description
Queen Bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air-conditioned
Queen Bed, En-suite bathroom, Air-conditioned, Covered balcony
Two Twin Beds, En-suite bathroom, Air-conditioned
Queen Bed, En-suite bathroom, Totally private
Features & Amenities
* Cable TV with DVD Players (52” flat screen TV in Great Room, 26” flat screen TV in lower suite
* CD Player with surround sound speakers
* IPod Docking station
* Boston acoustics radios in all bedrooms
* Large Movie and Music collections
* Fully Air-Conditioned
* Laptop Computer
* Hair dryers
Gourmet Kitchen with lots of appliances:
* 2 Ovens
* Panini grill
* Covered loggia
* Alfresco dining
* Outdoor speakers
* Stainless gas grill
* Beach chairs
* Alfresco shower (Hot and cold)
* Sun umbrellas
Staff & Services
* Maid service provided once weekly
* Maximum 8 guests
* Children welcome - over 10 years only. Not suitable for small children unless they are accompanied by a nanny or adult babysitter, and sleep in the twin bedroom suite with the nanny or baby sitter. However, exceptions for allowing small children will be considered on a case-by-case basis
* Smoking allowed on the outside of theVilla
* Pets are not allowed
Rental car recommended
* 5 minutes to Mahogany Run Golf Course
* 10 to 15 minutes to Charlotte Amalie
* As of winter, 2009, there are two construction sites in Casa Lupa's neighborhood. However, there is no activity on either site at this time. Should you want current information on possible construction near this villa, please do not hesitate to inquire - we will be happy to visit the neighborhood, get updated details for you, and send you photos if requested.
* Damage deposit of USD500.00 is required.